This WW2 Native American Bandana Chief & B-25 Bomber -REMAKE©- is from the same collection as the centerpiece. Painted and distressed, this bandana is a one-of-kind piece.
This WW2 Native American Bandana Chief & B-25 Bomber is fully hand-painted and made from repurposed materials.
- Vintage made in the USA Bandana, code nb: RN 15187, 100% cotton, HAV-A-HANK.
- Hand-dyed with Indian yellow, black, and Passion blue.
- Distressed by hand with sandpaper, brush, and fire.
- 4 hand-sewn Tiger’s eyes gemstones.
- One chief skull base stencil drawing and cutting
- One B-25 Mitchell bomber drawing and stencil.
- Paint the stencils by hand.
- Painting details for both stencils by hand with Indian white.
- Handmade packaging in brown paper with hand-painted stencil.
- Hand-painted Native American frieze around the entire bandana.
53 cm across
Hand Painted Story Labels
This WW2 Native American Chief Pouch has its unique label tag from l’Atelier. The tag is numbered with the vest’s unique serial number and has a red wax handmade quality control seal. On the back of the label tag are my full story notes written by hand and hand-painted with watercolors. There are two other stapled tags: one for the -REMAKE©- list and one for measurements.
Each of the wearable art pieces will come with a certificate personally signed by me and with its serial number. This certificate certifies that this piece was handmade at L’ATELIER at 88th Company. It has your name and the serial number of the art piece.
Each art piece is unique and is not duplicated.
Hand Painted Packaging
Packaging is the last and most important part of the design process. Since all my items are hand-painted, it’s only natural to apply the same method to their packaging. I spray-painted the 88th Company logo on a beautiful handmade brown envelope on a custom stencil. After inserting the custom item inside the envelope, it is sealed with a custom wax seal.
Flat Rate Shipping
This item receives a flat rate shipping anywhere around the world through DHL Express. However, taxes may apply from your country’s customs. So please, make sure to contact your local customs for information.
Please read my shipping & returns policy here.