This WW2 Native American Chief Pouch -REMAKE©- is from the same collection as the centerpiece. Painted and handmade, this pouch is a one-of-kind piece.
This WW2 Native American Chief Pouch is fully hand-painted and made from repurposed materials.
- Vintage fabric from a French military laundry bag
- Repurposed Polo Ralph denim jeans
- Vintage Lampo Zipper (Italy)
- Vintage Eddie Bauer shirt used for the liner.
- Zipper puller made from repurposed the same repurposed fabrics.
- Precious stones (Tigger Eye) and seashell beads for zipper puller sewn by hand.
- Repurposed pin button and painted by hand with the 18th Bmb Squdn insignia (8th Air Force WW2)
- Hand-painted US stencil
- Hand-painted Native American bison running painting
- Hand embroidery (chain stitch) on the top of the bag
- Hand bead embroidery on the top of the bag and around each hoop.
- Two machine embroidery lines on the bottom.
- Two repurposed and hand-painted pin buttons.
- Hand-painted Native American frieze on the duffle bag strap.
- Distressed and dyed by hand
- Hand-painted Native American frieze on both top sides of the pouch
28 cm x 22 cm
8.66″ x 11.02″
Hand Painted Story Labels
This WW2 Native American Chief Pouch has its unique label tag from l’Atelier. The tag is numbered with the vest’s unique serial number and has a red wax handmade quality control seal. On the back of the label tag are my full story notes written by hand and hand-painted with watercolors. There are two other stapled tags: one for the -REMAKE©- list and one for measurements.
Each of the wearable art pieces will come with a certificate personally signed by me and with its serial number. This certificate certifies that this piece was handmade at L’ATELIER at 88th Company. It has your name and the serial number of the art piece.
Each art piece is unique and is not duplicated.
Hand Painted Packaging
Packaging is the last and most important part of the design process. Since all my items are hand-painted, it’s only natural to apply the same method to their packaging. I spray-painted the 88th Company logo on a beautiful handmade brown envelope on a custom stencil. After inserting the custom item inside the envelope, it is sealed with a custom wax seal.
Flat Rate Shipping
This item receives a flat rate shipping anywhere around the world through DHL Express. However, taxes may apply from your country’s customs. So please, make sure to contact your local customs for information.
Please read my shipping & returns policy here.